Job Order Number: 8023
Job Title: Vice President Fast Foods Operations
Position Reports To: President of the Company
Education: BA/BS Business
Experience: 10+ years of industry experience
Location: West Virginia
Recruiter: Rick Cosmer
Recruiter Direct Line: 239-302-3588
VP Fast Food Operations Responsibilities:
- Delivery of store sales and cost targets in accordance with goals.
- Oversee performance of brand audits in support of Company’s strategy to achieve excellent operational reports.
- Translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the Directors of Operations, District Managers and General Managers.
- Provide communication of external trends (e.g., market, industry, competitive, regulatory) and associated impact to Company operations.
- Participate in defining and implementing best practices to improve consistency and synergy throughout our restaurants.
- Participate in decisions related to company growth and the opening of new restaurants (e.g. site selection, franchisee approval, etc.).
- Prepare business reviews that highlight strengths and opportunities of restaurants.
- Build and develop organizational talent in order to support company growth and culture.
- Ensure that each team member upholds the standards and reputation of the Company’s brand, while enhancing guest and team member experience, as well as profitability.
- Perform such similar, comparable, or related duties as may be required or assigned.
- Extensive expertise in building and leading teams, planning and directing programs and projects.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and focus activities and team around key issues.
- A collaborative leadership style, with clear capacity to influence and cultivate trusting relationships with peers, employees, and customers.
- Ability to attract high caliber, diverse team members, and develop them as future leaders with experience setting clear measurable objectives, delegating responsibility, differentiating performance, rewarding and recognizing outstanding performance, and taking appropriate action to correct poor performance.
- Demonstrated ability to champion strategic change initiatives within the organization.
- Demonstrated abilities in project management, strategic planning and multi-level leadership
- Minimum of 10 years operational restaurant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-unit restaurants in a growth-oriented organization.
- BA/BS Degree in Business and/or at least 10 years industry experience.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.