This position is responsible for coordinating all of this Company’s Global Logistics IT specific tasks; structure, anchor and follow up plans and supporting the IT team in being an enabler towards external partners. This role will be a driving force in change management and project execution, across the wider project portfolio in the Company’s Global Logistics.
- Actively contribute to develop activities, systems, strategies, plans and culture within the Company.
- Set up and anchor projects, from scoping, resource requirement, project leadership and execution.
- Work extensively with internal stakeholders as well as external vendors and partners across multiple geographies.
- Will translate, develop, and implement the current IT abilities and projects within the Business Unit.
- Risk evaluation throughout projects and ensure risk mitigating actions are performed as required.
- Drive projects towards both internal and external partners.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience.
- Project Management Certification.
- This person must be creative, but also needs to keep structure and keep the project on target.
- Fuel experience is not a requirement, but it is preferred.
- Must have IT systems solution skills.