If you have a strong accounting background and want to get more involved in the operations of a fast growing, fast paced business, this could be the position for you. Join a team of detail-oriented employees that are quality and precision focused, with strong processes, and are team oriented, stressing cooperation and collaboration.
- Prepare detailed annual estimated Common Area Maintenance budgets for tenants.
- Reconcile monthly and annual Common Area Maintenance for tenants with CAM requirements to Accounts Payable.
- Review CAM costs quarterly and adjust budgets accordingly.
- Perform annual true up reconciliation of CAM expenses for mailing to tenants along with copies of all invoices paid.
- Prepare annual reconciliation of percentage of gross sales rent to guaranteed minimum rent paid by tenants.
- Liaison between Franchisee tenants and Operations, handling disputes and address concerns.
- Work directly with the energy broker on electricity RFQ’s, awarding the RFQ, and on new lighting initiatives as major utility rebates become available.
- Prepare and analyze expense reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee the company’s merchant agreement for credit card processing.
- Aide Fleet Fuel Card team.
- Maintain site dispenser data base for all company-controlled sites.
- Assist in due diligence reviews on new acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance.
- 7+ years professional Operations Accounting experience within the Wholesale Fuel industry.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point proficient.
- Must be a self-motivator, who is able to work independently with minimal supervision, with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience working with acquired sites and evaluating their potential.