SUMMARY: Utilizing metrics and through day to day operations within their region, they drive sales and profitability by providing leadership to a team of District Managers focused on attaining company sales and overall profitability targets. Foster a culture where the primary focus will always be on the team members experience, meeting guests’ needs. Accountable for P&L within their region, and developing business and improvement plans as needed.
• Drive sales and profitability by providing leadership to a team of District Managers focused on attaining company targets for sales, margin, expenses, employee turnover and overall profitability of each store utilizing metrics and day to day operations in the Region, develop a first-class District Manager and Store Manager team.
• Represent store needs at Store Support Center by reacting strategically to changes in the marketplace and influencing key Organization’s stakeholders to make necessary changes.
• Assist the VP of Operations by providing support and direction to the region for corporate initiatives as needed. Communicate company objectives as necessary so that store teams understand how the company strategy fits into their day to day operations.
• Foster a culture where the primary focus will always be on the team members experience, meeting guests’ needs.
• Serve as a role model to team members in and outside of stores by consistently presenting a high energy, friendly attitude to team members and guests.
• Inspire team members to be passionate about their job and diligently work toward their future.
• A passionate servant leader, fostering a culture where the primary focus is on the team member experience and meeting the guests’ needs.
• A self-starter who pursues goals despite significant obstacles, resistance, or competition from others.
• Skillful communicator with ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understood manner.
• Ability to plan, prioritize, and effectively deal with ambiguity.
• Good business acumen; ability to analyze P&Ls, develop budgets, detailed work plans to drive performance and profit, and create linkage between performance and operational tactics.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; proven leadership experience, at least 5-8 years of experience in multi-store, territory or district management within a similar channel or other relevant leadership experience.
On call 24/7 with frequent travel within assigned area required