This position is responsible for managing and directing the operation of assigned region to maximize sales and profitability. This person must be a role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and the safety of others.
- Uphold and enforce all Company policies.
- Uphold and enforce all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensure that all assigned stores operate within established shrink control standards using the Company control programs.
- Ensure that all subordinates provide superior customer service.
- Support strategic goals and implement strategies necessary to achieve them.
- Monitor and assist in the professional development of subordinates for growth and promotion.
- Manage execution of all marketing programs and strategies.
- Complete and implement accurate yearly business plans.
- Insure that all associates observe safety and security procedures, reporting unsafe conditions and using equipment and materials properly.
- Ensure that all assigned districts operate within established inventory levels, salary budgets (and other control lines), and gross profit margins to achieve maximum profitability.
- Promotes a harassment free work environment ensuring that all stores understand and comply with the Company EEO policy.
- Capable to quickly analyze mathematical data to identify trends and resolve potential problems.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- 7+ years of experience supervising multi-unit retail stores.
- Possess computer knowledge with the ability to operate Word, Excel, and E-Mail. (Radiant and PDI experience desired.)
- Must be able to travel extensively throughout the region.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.