The IT Manager is accountable for development, implementation, deployment, operation and user support of the company’s information systems, security, and technology solutions. The IT Manager serves as a key member of the executive leadership team helping to develop and execute strategic initiatives in support of the mission and values of the company.
- Ensure the company mission and core values are represented and articulated in decision making.
- Serve as a role model for the values and culture of the organization and set a leadership example for others to follow.
- Attract, retain, motivate, lead and develop a high performance team to execute IT operations; hold the team accountable for meeting performance objectives and for high quality service delivery to internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in short and long range planning and the execution of strategic initiatives to reach the organization’s business objectives.
- Manage, develop a strategy, and maintain best in class IT infrastructure.
- Oversee technology projects in alignment with organization goals.
- Oversee company wide network security. Protect the company and its customers from any external cyber threats.
- Oversee corporate help desk activities and resolves escalated issues as necessary. Possess a service culture to ensure our store operate for superior guest service and our team members have the tools they need to support our mission.
- Oversee and maintain our corporate ERP systems (PDI Enterprise, etc.) and ancillary hardware and software applications. Will be responsible for any company- wide upgrade efforts.
- Anticipate future network needs, identify proactive solutions to satisfy needs.
- Oversees all IT-related purchasing and budget usage.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, IS or Mathematics; advanced degree in IT or IS strong preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in progressively responsible leadership roles with IT. IT management experience in multi-site retail companies, and, ideally, convenience retailing, is required.
- Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem solving skills to resolve complex issues and to collect, organize and interpret data, formulate models, draw conclusions and make sound recommendations.
- Strong affinity for data to support objective decision making. Ability to perform and interpret detailed financial analysis.
- Demonstrated and deep knowledge and skill for computer systems, and ability to created develop advanced presentation materials (e.g., using PowerPoint), and analyzing data (e.g., highly advanced user of Excel). Comfortable mastering our ERP system software to execute duties as well as leading by example to embrace technology among the finance/accounting team members.
- Must be a strong project manager with clear formulation of objectives, efficient management of a project plan, be able to hold team members accountable and motivate a team to perform, be able to communicate where projects stand, and appreciate the cost and benefits of finishing a project on time and within budget.