We are looking for a candidate to help maintain and expand our wholesale and retail locations and to work alongside IT and Development teams as our in house petroleum equipment expert to implement and introduce new Fleet, Rewards, and Payment services to the Cayman Islands. The role will report to Head of Operations for day to day maintenance and operations of retail and petroleum systems and to the CEO for introduction and innovation of new products. Head Retail/Forecourt Technician will play a critical organizational role in the design and implementation of new site and fuel systems to facilitate corporate expansion while being responsible for the day to day wellbeing of retail operations.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ professional technician/technology experience within the C-Store industry.
- Must be Verifone Petroleum Equipment Certified with VASC technician ID, to act as VASC Jobber.
- Ability to maintain service, repair, troubleshoot, and rebuild Verifone Retail Petroleum Systems.
- Additional experience or certifications in:
- Gilbarco EMR4
- Bennett Dispenser
- Gilbarco Dispenser
- Gilbarco Veeder Root
- Maintain service, repair, rebuild Verifone Retail Petroleum systems (Sapphire, Commander, Topaz, etc.), troubleshoot, identify, and organize repair of fuel dispensers, racks, tank gauges and leak detection systems.
- Work with IT and Development to introduce and implement new Fleet, Rewards, and Payment Services
- Work with both wholesale and retail in the design, and implementation of new sites and fuel systems.