The Executive Recruiter will collaborate as a team player, develop and execute methods for the full cycle of recruiting activities, such as: identifying, sourcing, assessing, attracting top tier talent for the organization, as well as developing new business and client relationships.
- Execute strategic plans for relationship building and business development in the assigned market.
- Analyze and identify all applications for all vacancies, helps managers to develop interviews, conducts interviews and perform reference checks when required.
- Must be proficient and have extensive knowledge of database management systems.
- Put together marketing proposals for social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) outreach and conferences.
- Build and foster relationships with C-Level Managers.
- Accommodates, where possible, numerous calls and requests from both prospective candidates and various organizations seeking work placements/employment.
- Identify and offer consultative services, such as: hiring, out placement services, and succession planning for future internal movement.
- Prepare hiring managers for candidate interviews by providing detailed candidate information, as well as conduct interview debrief discussions to gather feedback and make any changes necessary to the recruitment strategy and candidate search.
- Meet and exceed the company’s established goals.
- Give presentations in front of large crowds and senior management.
- A minimum of 7 years in the Oil & Gas and C-Store industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be proficient in Database Management usage.
- Must be proficient in Social Media and Social Media marketing.
- This position is “Work from Home,” so you must be proficient in working alone.
- Must have a background of continuously growing sales and bringing in new business.
- Must be able to build relationships with C-Level management.
- Experience hiring, recruiting, and leading.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to follow process and procedure.
- Must be able to give quality presentations, in the form of:
- Sales pitches.