This position is responsible for directing and supervising activities involved in operating a group of stores in an assigned area to maximize sales and profitability. This person must be a role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
- Support the Company Vision and Mission Statements and implements the strategies necessary to achieve them.
- Ensure that all stores are providing the customer service that meets or exceeds the Company standards and customer expectations.
- Maintain high standards of store image, ensuring that all stores are clean, well-stocked and ready for business.
- Ensure that all assigned stores operate within established inventory levels, salary budgets (and other control lines), and gross profit margins to achieve maximum profitability.
- Accountable for building store sales and gross profits through implementation of corporate merchandising policies, procedures and programs.
- Support and enforces all Company policies and local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates a people first philosophy
- Acts like an owner within their district
- Assures that personnel processed (hiring, training, employee evaluations, employee discipline and termination actions) are carried out in a legal, ethical and timely manner, and in accordance to Company Policy.
- Supervise all store associates in a fair, consistent, and impartial way, and in accordance with all EEOC guidelines.
- Actively assists with all promotions according to the Marketing Department. Conducts merchandise price surveys and observes competitors for change.
- Monitor and assist in the professional development of subordinates for growth and promotion to maintain a high quality staff.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and special projects. Know how to effectively prioritize and delegate to achieve maximum results.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback and development opportunities to direct reports.
- 3-5 years of experience as a multi-unit supervisor in the C-Store industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, PDI, Radiant and Core-tec computer software programs.
- Must be able to travel independently.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of responsibility, integrity, dependability and stability.