Oversee restaurant operations for all assigned restaurants including financial performance, product production, product quality, customer service standards, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for each area. Ensure all restaurants are operated within operational guidelines established by the company.
- 7+ years Multi-unit restaurant experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ensures each restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all stores follow all state/federal guidelines, i.e. Health Dept, etc.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with each restaurant to foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate, which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to recruit, hire, and train the right personnel to grow the business.
- Oversee and manage areas of each restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance.
- Manage each area’s P&L to optimize manageable profit and labor
- Ensure that all company standards and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of each restaurant
- Responsible for the development and achievement of each restaurant’s business plan by working with each District Manager.
- Ensure guest service in all areas in each restaurant meets company standards.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing in each restaurant as well as regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant sales.
- Staff, train and develop district supervisors through orientation, ongoing feedback, the establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and reporting issues to the VP.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the company.
- Responsible for hiring and terminating all management staffing within all state/federal guidelines.
- As needed support the development of new stores.