The Murphy Group LLC is a privately owned, global management consultancy that provides support services to fuels and convenience retailing businesses, suppliers, refiners and trade associations. We assist our clients to grow their business enterprises profitably.
TMG is both experienced and versatile. All of our senior consultants have held high-level corporate positions and have over 25 years work experience in the fuels and convenience retailing industries. Each of our staff has extensive global knowledge, including residence work assignments in Latin America, the United Kingdom, Japan, China, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Our core competencies include:
- Experienced, entrepreneurial, cost-effective consulting.
- Facilitation of supplier expansion into the global convenience retailer segment.
- Creation of a strategic roadmap to improve ROI, subsequent to a diagnosis and market assessment.
- Global best practice benchmarking, including refiners, marketing practices and retail innovation.
- Strategic marketing plan process including brand development, consumer research, value proposition and integrated communication strategy.
- Application of a refined retail network planning process to define strategic priorities, investments, site selection criteria, ‘bricks and mortar’ redesign and tactical requirements to facilitate the future network.
- Actionable supply plan based on a thorough review of production, transportation and purchase alternatives.
- Development of an E-business offer including applications for WiFi, bill payment, prepaid products, etc.
- Domestic/global market expansion strategy and implementation.
- Strategic thinking and project planning facilitation
- Fuels product quality and technology services.
© 2010 Haskel Thompson &